House For Sale in Llandudno, Cape Town
select a 2nd currency
Enter the grand triple volume entrance hall with glittering Venetian Chandeliers & sweeping staircase. This gracious colonial villa spans a large plot & offers sumptuous accommodation & beautiful sea views off expansive decks.
* A grand master suite with its own fireplace includes a separate music room, full en-suite bathroom, walk in wardrobes in dressing room plus large bedroom opening through french doors onto terrace
* A separate 3 bedroomed wing including 3 en-suite bathrooms
* A state of the art kitchen with caesar stone tops & high gloss lacquar cupboard finish leading through frosted glass doors to 14 seater dining room
* A surround sound media room
* Separate study
* Grand double volume drawing room / lounge
* Climate controlled wine cellar with tasting room
* Self contained 1 bedroomed guest apartment with own lounge / kitchen dining room with separate entrance, garage & alarm
* Space for gymnasium & pool table
* 100sqm garage
- State of the art security with electric fencing, beams, intercom and camera plus outside sensor lighting.
- Fully automated sound technology.
- Underfloor heating and air conditioning throughout.
- 3 Marble fireplaces.
- 380m deep heated lap pool.
- Fully irrigated with own grey water tanks, own generator.
- 6 Storerooms.