House For Sale in Llandudno, Cape Town
select a 2nd currency
Additional DocumentsTitle Deeds - 474.5 Kbytes
This gorgeous and very charming home is perfectly located at the end of Fishermans Bend bordering on the pristine nature reserve affording sensational views of the beautiful white beaches of Sandy Bay and Sunset Rocks far below.
With high ceilings this light and airy property has spacious receptions, well designed Reto solid Oak kitchen and scullery, generous bedrooms and superb terraces just perfect for entertaining and benefits from the most immaculate finishes throughout.
A perfect property and unique in every way.
- Sole Mandate
- Master bedroom with vaulted tongue and groove ceiling.
- 2 Double bedrooms with closets and shared shower room.
- 2 Double guest bedrooms with closets and bathrooms.
- Heated towel rails in all bathrooms.
- 3 Geysers.
- Heated swimming pool.
- Fans in all rooms.
- Solid Oak flooring.
- Reto solid Oak kitchen with Miele appliances.
- Large pantry/laundry.
- Scullery leading to bar.
- Spacious drawing room.
- TV room.
- Guest loo.
- Small cellar.
- Wrap-around terrace.
- Bar and BBQ area.
- Alarm system.
- 4 Cameras.
- 16 Outside beams
- Intruder proof glass.
- Aluminium roof.
- Triple garaging.