Sunny, modern, spacious two bedroom apartment with fold away glass panels, showing incredible views of Hout Bay beach, Sentinel mountain and out to Noordhoek lighthouse.
Sitting on the edge of the famous Chapman's Peak Nature Reserve, this gorgeous flat is fresh and modern with the most up to date appliances.
There is access to lovely pool deck that sits right on the oceans edge with a path down to the shore.
Drive in to a secure parking area with a 24 hour guard. Access by lift to flat which is fully secured. Access to the pool area with barbecues.
Close to all amenities and a varied selection of restaurants in Hout Bay and surrounds - 10 minute walk to Hout Bay beach.
- There are USB charging points in the electric panel above the bedside units which enable one to charge a cell phone, and another next to the desk.
- There is electric underfloor heating in the master bedroom, master en-suite, dining area and lounge. Each area has a master on/off timer and trip switch located in the lower panel next to the desk. The supply to these switches is protected by a UPS (uninterrupted power supply) located in the cupboard on the left of the desk. The temperature and another on off switch for each zone is located near the skirting within each zone.
- There is a separate two burner hob supplied by bottled gas in case of electric power failure.
- The rest of the items (oven, hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dryer) are all high quality units.
- The master bedroom has bathroom en-suite with twin basins and a walk in shower and a separate toilet and there is a second bathroom with a bath and a walk in shower and toilet.
- Scheme: 287/1991
- Section No. 20
- Flat No.12