select a 2nd currency
December 20, 2021
A holiday home with breathtaking views of Hout Bay, the beach, and surrounding mountains. Positioned in a magnificent indigenous garden with large established oak trees, set on half acre of land nestled into the Kloof.
This private environmentally sustainable home is located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and offers 5 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large living area with farm-style kitchen and dining area.
• Comfortable large lounge with closed wood burning fireplace with fold back doors spilling out onto spectacular entertainment patio, shaded by a beautiful old oak tree.
• Well-equipped farm style kitchen with separate scullery and pantry, opens to a dining area with raw brick feature wall, amazing ocean views, conveniently opening to entertainment terrace.
• Bedroom 1 - large bedroom with bay window, lovely views of the garden
• French style bathroom with beautiful blue and white tiles with shower and double basin.
• Newly renovated separate bedroom wing with: 3 bedrooms (all open to private decks overlooking garden), shared bathroom, living area and kitchenette with French doors leading to the garden.
• Expansive uninterrupted ocean views of Chapmans Peak and Sentinel mountain.
• Large entertainment patio with free standing fire pit
• Separate Laundry
• Plunge pool with cocktail deck
• Braai area front and back.
• Wrap around patio with spectacular views
• wooden walkways in garden
• Expansive master suite with sweeping views of the sea and mountains from the balcony at the front, and sunny north-facing 2nd balcony at the back overlooking the garden and kloof.
• white washed wooden pitched ceiling
• Walk in cupboard and French style b.i.c’s
• Large bathroom with bidet, bath and shower and views of the Kloof
Perimeter beams and inside alarm
From 20 December 2021 for a minimum of a 10-day booking
Enquire for available dates
From R8 000 per day