This superbly stylish single level home is one of a kind set within the beautiful Avignon Estate offering wonderful mountain vistas.
Utterly charming, this 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home is surrounded by secluded and serene landscaped grounds and has been totally refurbished with pure luxury, comfort and style in mind.
A simply stunning residence that offers perfect flow from its generously well proportioned open plan kitchen with breakfast room, spacious separate dining room for 16 and gracious lounge complete with top of the range pellet fire.
All reception rooms including the most luxurious master bedroom suite lead out to the superb covered terrace just perfect for relaxed alfresco dining which in turn offers stunning views of the exquisite gardens, koi pond and fountain.
Other benefits include 2 further double bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom, lift from the double garage, borehole, swimming pool with sunbathing terrace plus a pretty separate studio apartment with its own access just perfect as a teenage pad, or guest accommodation for long term rental income.
• Completely refurbished throughout to the highest standard
• Open plan kitchen with scullery
• Sunny breakfast room
• Gracious reception room with fireplace
• Built in cupboard with computer drawer
• Spacious master suite with air conditioning
• Underfloor heating in the master en-suite bathroom
• His and hers dressing room and stylish bathroom
• Two further double bedrooms with beautiful family bathroom
• Large covered terrace with built in barbeque
• Large entrance hall
• Guest toilet
• Top of the range laminate floors and new carpets
• Landscaped gardens with koi pond and water feature
• Large swimming pool with sunbathing terrace
• Pretty teenage pad / studio perfect for rental income
• Wine cellar / storage area
• Borehole with water filtration system to the house
• Large double garage with lift to the main house