select a 2nd currency
Surrounded by nature, this casual beach house is in one of the most stunning locations on the water's edge in Llandudno, nestled against the Sandy Bay nature reserve. It is the perfect place to retreat and enjoy beach style living away from the crowds.
This furnished double-story home leads directly onto the rocks in front of the house with many interesting rock pools.
You can watch the sunset from the pool deck, walk along a scenic path through a nature reserve to Sandy Bay, a naturalist beach, or along the pipe track to Llandudno beach – one of Cape Town's best.
- Main bedroom has a king-size bed; en-suite bathroom; walk-in wardrobe, and leads to an expansive balcony with spectacular sea views.
- 2nd bedroom has a double bed, b.i.c.'s with views of the mountain.
- 3rd bedroom has a king-size bed, b'i.c.'s. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms share a bathroom.
Open plan living, dining area and fully equipped kitchen which leads to a wooden deck overlooking a raised pool and magnificent uninterrupted sea view.
Outdoor built-in gas bbq.
For entertainment, there is a pool table and a separate TV room.
The house is equipped with a wireless high-speed internet network (airport) and full security/alarm system.
The indoor carport can accommodate 2 cars.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Guest toilet
- Pool deck with outdoor loungers and day beds
- Raised pool
- Leads directly onto rocks and small private beach
- Open plan living room and dining area
- TV room
- Upstairs sitting room
- Occasional room with single bed
- Upstairs balcony
- Secure carport for 2 cars
- Security system
- High-speed internet
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gas barbecue
Immediately on a short term monthly basis
R45 000/ month excluding electricity